Sunday, December 3, 2006

Reframing With NLP For Enhanced Happiness

By Adam Eason
I used to work for the Independent National Newspaper in Canary Wharf, London. I can remember in the build up to Christmas, my department was having a large & expensive new computer system installed because the newspaper was being relaunched, it was when Andrew Marr and Rosie Boycott were becoming joint editors, I digress…. The system was being put in just before Christmas, but it was a massive task, with numerous issues & overruns. As Christmas approached, there were still a number of teething problems, which led to stretched relations between the system supplier & the newspaper staff.

At one meeting about the integration of the system, my director had been trying to get more time investment from the installation company, only to be told that their people weren’t going to be available on Christmas day. My director was frustrated and furious, asking “What are you doing that’s more important than sorting out our system!?” Without hesitating, the guy from the installation company said “Delivering Christmas hampers to the elderly.” The impact was immediate; everyone in the room started laughing & my director joined them, realising that he’d perhaps been a bit unreasonable. Everyone knew that the story about the elderly wasn’t true, but that didn’t matter – the statement had changed his perception of the situation, instantly, & he started behaving more reasonably.
(...)
Article Source:
Reframing With NLP For Enhanced Happiness
Article Sourse II
www.adam-eason.com





NLP na Mazurach
Tags:

2 comments:

Adam Eason said...

Hello Jarek,

I am delighted that you have chosen to use one of articles on your blog.

Please note that the article source at ezinearticles where you got this article from does quite openly state that if you want to use those articles you have to keep the resource box in tact. Not a link to where the article can be found.

Please add the resource box to the article or just delete the article. You can delete this charming comment by me too ;-) There is no other way to contact you on your blog.

Many thanks,

Adam Eason
www.adam-eason.com

Jarek said...

Hello Adam,
Thank you for your letter. I hope that I understood your letter properly because my English is not good enough.I have made some changes according to your request but if you are not satisfied with it I will delete your article. Anyway, thank you for your comment and attention once again and I am waiting for your reply. From Jarek